TheShadowDragon26TheShadowDragon26

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

Why do I keep rewatching this?!?!?

Oh yeah, boobs.

RetroSleep responds:

No! You're re-watching it for the wonderful morals and background art!

TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

This was a great entry into the series and I greatly enjoyed it. Keep it up. I'm interested to see how this goes, the characters and story have me very invested. I'm wondering what Kirb's going through, since he's starting to show his concern about how his friends think of him. And blah blah blah so many other things that make me want to see the next episode, please, continue with this!

The First Pokémon The First Pokémon

This was funny as hell. Though I was wondering if someone was going to bring up the point that the developers of pokemon actually said Rhydon was the first pokemon they came up with, but I guess they're arguing about canon. Then it'd more than likely be just the ones Professor Oak was researching, and hence he had a Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle, I guess that's why they're first... But I could be totally wrong and I digress, funny ass argument.

Tiny Evolution Adventure Tiny Evolution Adventure

I thought that it was pretty good for a game made in only two days. Short, but it was fun, the controls were a little stiff and unresponsive at times, but otherwise not a bad game. It could stand for some improvement, there was a lot of frame lag it seemed, and the control issues, but again, not bad.

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Dammit

This game is hard. That's the plain and simple of it. But it's a nice challenge at least. Though I don't like how Phanto can hide behind objects, like the ship the Koopa Kids are hiding on, that's really a dick move, when you can't see where he's coming from for a bit. I spent like an hour on Wendy alone from how annoying it was, and NO, I couldn't just leave the key behind. It's a good game though, the music is really good, I haven't even gotten to other characters and the like, but it is a very well made game from all I have played.

Monster Arena Monster Arena

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

This game is interesting. It's basically like Monster Rancher, though with a smaller roster for player monsters. It's a good concept, though it's got quite a few flaws. The game seems buggy in that I've had an enemy suddenly regain HP when they were near death, becoming almost completely full and his HP totals kept randomly changing throughout the battle. And there is an encounter with the annoying pink birds that is almost unwinnable from the birds constantly dodging and able to heal more than half of their own HP in one fell swoop, over and over and over. It's very vexing. Also, there are a ton of spelling errors. But aside from all of my gripes, this is not a bad game, just... needing a bit more polish to it.