TheShadowDragon26TheShadowDragon26

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

Why do I keep rewatching this?!?!?

Oh yeah, boobs.

RetroSleep responds:

No! You're re-watching it for the wonderful morals and background art!

TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

This was a great entry into the series and I greatly enjoyed it. Keep it up. I'm interested to see how this goes, the characters and story have me very invested. I'm wondering what Kirb's going through, since he's starting to show his concern about how his friends think of him. And blah blah blah so many other things that make me want to see the next episode, please, continue with this!

The First Pokémon The First Pokémon

This was funny as hell. Though I was wondering if someone was going to bring up the point that the developers of pokemon actually said Rhydon was the first pokemon they came up with, but I guess they're arguing about canon. Then it'd more than likely be just the ones Professor Oak was researching, and hence he had a Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle, I guess that's why they're first... But I could be totally wrong and I digress, funny ass argument.

Mario's Cannon Calamity Mario's Cannon Calamity

Also, Banzai Bill. Really funny, love this series.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Technicality :P Thanks for the review man. Glad you're enjoying it :)

TOME: Minigame Madness TOME: Minigame Madness

I really liked it, short, sweet and it was enjoyable. Doesn't really add anything to the plot though, other than apparently the Mods in TOME are kinda dicks when multiple people are reporting in on a problem, but I guess that's just a cliche that can't be avoided for something like this.

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Wow

This one actually really surpassed what I thought it would be. The First episode seemed kinda slow, though I actually think it got better with subsequent watches, but this one was really good from the beginning. Though I think that's because Kirb and Nylocke are hilarious to me and I enjoyed watching the two work off each other. I can't wait for more episodes, I hope they just keep getting better and better like this.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 23 Chrono Trigger Unglued 23

Ahh yes.

Funny as hell, yet again, the secret scene just had me giggling like... like... the beginning song.

Clovis15 responds:

That would be my friend Laserkid singing the menu parody song.

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

Never did he mention...

...Anything about baking that sandvich? It just kind of formed itself in there, didn't it? Still, pretty friggin' awesome.

Final Fantasy Jailbreak 1 Final Fantasy Jailbreak 1

Good stuff, should be more.

I remember seeing this when it first came out and I loved this and the rest of the series. It's too bad you decided to move on with other projects, I enjoyed watching this seires and would've liked to see more. This is very good voice acting and animation, not to mention the comedy is spot on. Hope someday you'll revisit this series again, good luck on whatever you work on though.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 22 Chrono Trigger Unglued 22

Poor Crono

I really liked this episode, not much was accomplished in the plot, but it did make a humorous vision of what was Marle doing before she ran into Crono. I liked all the call backs to jokes, and Crono and Lucca's commentary brought a few chuckles out of me, nice work with the custom Marle sprites. Also, damn you for getting Caramelldansen stuck in my head again.

Clovis15 responds:

MUAHAHA! My work here is done! Just kidding, I'm glad you liked the callbacks, as something that is very important to me is running a series that maintains a sense of history rather than just existing in a perpetual state of now. I am sorry the plot has been a little slow right now, but I promise that things will pick up in a major way in Episode 24. We've been using these early episodes here in the future to help set up elements that will be major later in the future arc, and when they first get back to the present from the future. Once we reach episode 24, we'll be out of the domino rally set up phase.